Main Camp Housekeeping Plan Packages
- Package 1: $790 USD per adult or $395 USD per child (16 and under), per six day week, plus tax with up to 10 gal. per adult or 5 gal. per child of boat gas, included. Additional boat gas used will cost $8.75 per gal.
- Package 2: $830 USD per adult or $415 USD per child (16 and under), per six day week, plus tax with up to 15 gal. per adult or 7.5 gal. per child of boat gas, included. Additional boat gas used will cost $8.75 per gal.
- Package 3: $870 USD per adult or $435 USD per child (16 and under), per six day week, plus tax with up to 20 gal. per adult or 10 gal. per child of boat gas, included. Additional boat gas used will cost $8.75 per gal.
- September discounted price is 10% off any of the package prices.
- Minimum non-refundable deposit: $300.00
USD per adult, $150.00 USD per child. Personal checks are accepted for
deposits only, payable to Williams Lake Lodge. Final payment is due at
departure in U.S. cash, traveler's checks, cashier’s check, VISA,
Mastercard, or Discover. If paying by credit card, a 5% processing fee
will be added to your bill. We do not accept debit cards.
- Packages include an 8 day conservation
fishing license for each adult. Ontario Fishing Outdoors Card not
included. It is needed to get a license. If you have one, be sure to
bring it. Outdoors Card and other licenses are availableat cost. No fishing license is included or required for children, when fishing with a licensed adult.
- Packages include a fully equipped cabin with
a 3 piece bathroom, all cooking gear (shore lunch pans available), propane cooking stove,
refrigerator, bedding, wood stove for heat with wood provided, gas
outdoor grill and fish fryer, ice, freezer service and bags for fish. All cabins are in a wooded area with lake views. Check the accommodations page for descriptions and photos of our cabins and lodge. Wireless internet and TV available in the lodge.
- Packages include an 18' Cresliner Kodiak boat with
flat, vinyl-covered floor; casting deck; pedestal seats; Lowrance color sonar (no GPS); net; paddles; minnow
bucket; and a 40HP, 4 stroke, electric start Yamaha motor with manual tilt. Upgrade
boats are available. See the Boats & Motors page for complete descriptions.
- For all packages, arrive on Saturday morning, depart the following Friday morning by 11 am.
- Guests are responsible for all physical damage to equipment.
Fishing Guide Service
USD per 8 hour day based on a party of 2 anglers. Additional
people in the same or a following boat are $35.00 per person. Gratuity not included.
Other Services Available At Additional Cost
- Live bait.
- Use of lodge telephone - $1.00 per minute.
- Shopping pickup - 10% pickup charge.
- Towel Service - $2.00 per day or $10.00 per week, per person.