USD per adult, per six day week, plus tax. Includes 10 gallons of boat
gas per adult. Arrive on Saturday morning, depart the following Friday
morning by 11 am. No early arrivals or late departures.
- Children 16 and under are 1/2 price. Includes 5 gallons of boat gas per child. No fishing license included or required when fishing with a licensed adult.
non-refundable deposit: $200.00 USD per adult, $100.00 USD per child.
Personal checks are accepted for deposits only, payable to Williams
Lake Lodge. Final
payment is due at
departure in U.S. cash, traveler's checks, cashier’s check, VISA,
Mastercard, or Discover. If paying by credit card, a 5% processing fee
will be added to your bill. We do not accept debit cards.
and peaceful setting with access (a 5 minute boat trip) to these main camp
amenities: ice, shower, phone, TV, wireless internet, bait, and freezer
fully equipped cabin with all cooking gear, propane stove and
refrigerator, running cold water in the kitchen, ice, 110V generator,
bedding, wood stove for heat with wood, gas outdoor grill and fish
- Includes a 17’ Misty River, or Eagle boat with
flat, vinyl-covered floor; casting deck; pedestal seats; fish locator; net; paddles; minnow
bucket; and a 40HP, 4 stroke, electric start Yamaha motor with manual tilt. Upgrade
boats are available. See the Boats & Motors page for complete descriptions.
an 8 day conservation fishing license for each adult. Ontario Outdoors
Card is not included. It is needed to get a license. If you have one,
be sure to bring it, even if expired. Outdoors Card and other licenses
available at cost.
- Guests are responsible for all physical damage to equipment.
Fishing Guide Service
USD per 8 hour day based on a party of 2 anglers. Additional
people in the same or a following boat are $30.00 per person. Gratuity not included.
Other Services Available At Additional Cost
- Live bait - make sure to arrange prior to arrival.
- Use of lodge telephone. $5.00 for 5 minutes, with a 5 minute limit.
- Shopping pickup - 10% pickup charge.